Are you passionate about home interiors?
Are you the person your friends and family ask for advice when decorating their home?
And do you enjoy sharing your creative ideas with others to help and inspire them?
If the answer is ‘Yes’ then you will love working with us here, at Harry Corry Interiors.
Read on and don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity...
Why Harry Corry? As a family run business, we believe that our colleagues are our most valuable asset and we are committed to attracting and retaining the very best people available. Harry Corry Ltd is a family run company which was established by Harry Corry in 1968. We are proud to have established ourselves as a leading retailer of home furnishings over the last 54 years. We continue to grow and we now have 54 stores across Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland and Scotland and employee 700 staff.
We are specialists in home furnishings and our goal is to offer everything our customers need to make their house a home and add a touch of luxury to their interiors. Our customers are at the very heart of everything we do, we are passionate about the help and advice that we give and we pride ourselves in being the difference.
A career at Harry Corry comes with a package of generous financial rewards and Health & Wellbeing benefits as well as continuous personal and professional development opportunities.
At Harry Corry we understand the importance of family and we want to help you achieve your perfect work life balance. Read on to find out more.
What will you be doing?
· Embrace the Company’s You Are The Difference Customer Service experience and culture.
· Be willing to go the extra mile for our customers and your colleagues.
· Engage with our customers in a friendly and positive way and in a way in which we wish to be treated ourselves.
· Be passionate about home interiors and advise and inspire our customers in the designing and furnishing of their homes.
· Participate in daily coaching with your colleagues.
· Support your store manager and colleagues in achieving the overall store targets.
· Any other tasks that may be assigned.
Please take a moment before completing your application form to read this section of the Job Description to ensure that you will be able to demonstrate that you have met the criteria throughout your application
· A passion for home interiors
· Flexibility in working hours as advertised.
· Experience related to the role.
· A Leader/Coach of a club or society
· Actively involved in local community
· A clear employment record
High performers at Harry Corry are;
Caring and pleasant and willing to go the extra mile for our customers. They are empathic towards their colleagues, customers and the people around them. They are also committed and display an energetic, proactive and flexible approach to the work that they do each day.