· Embrace the Company’s You Are The Difference Customer Service experience and culture.
· Be willing to go the extra mile for our customers and your colleagues.
· Engage with our customers in a friendly and positive way and in a way in which we wish to be treated ourselves.
· Be passionate about home interiors and advise and inspire our customers in the designing and furnishing of their homes.
· Participate in daily coaching with your colleagues.
· Support your store manager and colleagues in achieving the overall store targets.
· Any other tasks that may be assigned.
Please take a moment before completing your application form to read this section of the Job Description to ensure that you will be able to demonstrate that you have met the criteria throughout your application.
· A passion for home interiors
· Flexibility in working hours as advertised.
· Experience related to the role.
· A Leader/Coach of a club or society
· Actively involved in local community
· A clear employment record
High performers at Harry Corry are;
Caring and pleasant and willing to go the extra mile for our customers. They are empathic towards their colleagues, customers and the people around them. They are also committed and display an energetic, proactive and flexible approach to the work that they do each day.