Job Title: Sales Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary and permanent contracts available
Temporary Contract End Date: 21/01/23
Hours Available: Part-time - 8, 12, 16, 20 and 24-hour contracts are available.
Working Pattern: Shifts are varied and allocated in rotation with your colleagues to ensure the right work life balance is achieved. You will usually have your rota 4 weeks in advance.
Flexibility: Morning, Afternoon and evening shifts available from Sunday to Saturday inclusive.
Closing Date: 27/09/22
Are you passionate about home interiors?
Are you the person your friends and family ask for advice when decorating their home?
And do you enjoy sharing your creative ideas with others to help and inspire them?
If the answer is ‘Yes’ then you will love working with us here, at Harry Corry Interiors.
Read on and don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity...
What will you be doing?
· Embrace the Company’s You Are The Difference Customer Service experience and culture.
· Be willing to go the extra mile for our customers and your colleagues.
· Engage with our customers in a friendly and positive way and in a way in which we wish to be treated ourselves.
· Be passionate about home interiors and advise and inspire our customers in the designing and furnishing of their homes.
· Participate in daily coaching with your colleagues.
· Support your store manager and colleagues in achieving the overall store targets.
· Any other tasks that may be assigned.
Please take a moment before completing your application form to read this section of the Job Description to ensure that you will be able to demonstrate that you have met the criteria throughout your application
· A passion for home interiors
· Flexibility in working hours as advertised.
· Experience related to the role.
· A Leader/Coach of a club or society
· Actively involved in local community
· A clear employment record
High performers at Harry Corry are;
Caring and pleasant and willing to go the extra mile for our customers. They are empathic towards their colleagues, customers and the people around them. They are also committed and display an energetic, proactive and flexible approach to the work that they do each day.
What you will get;
· An enjoyable & supportive working environment
· A competitive salary
· Potential to earn an annual bonus paid before Christmas.
· Additional hours are paid at your hourly rate of pay.
· 29 days paid holidays per year with an additional 1 days paid leave to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership.
· Staff discount to treat yourself and your home
· Family friendly working, flexible working practices are encouraged whenever possible.
· Full training to welcome you to the Company and training and coaching opportunities are available during your time with the company.
· Internal progression opportunities.
· A confidential Employee Assistance Programme with access to counselling and other professional services.
· Support with approved medical services.
· Support in times of bereavement.
· Workplace pension scheme
· Plus many more…
Please note; Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to personally respond to unsuccessful applicants at this stage. Successful applicants will be contacted via telephone or email generally within two weeks of the vacancy closing date. If you are not contacted your application has not been successful on this occasion. Please sign up for our job alerts to keep up to date on all of our new vacancies.