Are you passionate about home interiors?
Are you the person your friends and family ask for advice when decorating their home?
And would you enjoy leading and coaching a group of likeminded individuals?
If the answer is ‘Yes’ then you will love working with us here, at Harry Corry Interiors.
What will you be doing?
- Champion and maintain the Company’s You Are The Difference Customer Service experience and culture.
- Be willing to go the extra mile for our customers and your colleagues.
- Be passionate about home interiors and advise and inspire our customers in the designing and furnishing of their homes.
- Deal with customer feedback with a solution focused approach providing the best possible outcome.
- Carry out daily coaching with your colleagues.
- Observe staff performance, discussing any areas of improvement or development with your Manager.
- Develop an understanding for your stores overall sales targets and play your part to ensure they are achieved.
- Ensure that all administration is to the required standard and that all ‘start of day’ and ‘end of day’ procedures are carried out in accordance with company guidelines.
- Be responsible and comply with all relevant company policies and procedures in relation to health and safety and the relevant areas of retail risk.
- Provide managerial support to other Stores within the company where required.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned.
Please take a moment before completing your application form to read this section of the Job Description to ensure that you will be able to demonstrate that you have met the criteria throughout your application.
- A passion for home interiors
- Flexibility in working hours as advertised.
- Experience related to the role.
- A Leader/Coach of a club or society
- Actively involved in local community
- A clear employment record
High performers at Harry Corry are;
Caring and pleasant and willing to go the extra mile for our customers. They are empathetic towards their colleagues, customers and the people around them. They are also committed and display an energetic, proactive and flexible approach to the work that they do each day.
High performing Supervisors lead by example delivering excellent customer service and achieve and exceed company standards and targets in relation to sales, average basket and footfall conversion rates.