Address: 11-14, The Cutts, City Business Park, Dunmurry, Belfast BT17 9GX
Hours Available: Full-time 37.5 hrs per week (7.5 hours per day with a ½ an hour unpaid lunch break and two 15-minute paid tea breaks one in the morning and one in the afternoon).
Working Pattern: 11am – 7pm, Monday – Friday. Occasional weekend work may be required to facilitate peak trading periods and busier times.
Rate of Pay: £10.64 per hour
Would you like the opportunity to work for a family run company that offers the security of a full-time permanent role with extra hours available to enhance earning potential?
Would you like a job with better benefits, prospects and be part of a company that encourages genuine personal and professional development?
If the answer is ‘Yes’ then you will be right at home with us, at Harry Corry Interiors.
Our warehouse operatives are key to ensuring that our customers continue to receive a wide range and the highest quality of products to make their house a home. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team of approx. 70 that is responsible for making this happen. It’s from our Warehouse here in Derriaghy that we deal with all incoming containers of stock and as a team work together to unload them, and allocate the stock to the shelves or onward to our 54 stores and then onto our customers. It’s a hands-on job for people who love staying active and being part of a team that enjoys working together to get the job done.
No experience or previous warehouse work is essential as we will provide full training to welcome you to the company and training will be ongoing throughout your time at Harry Corry. Internal progression is encouraged and it’s how many of our forklift drivers, team leaders and managers started off.
A career at Harry Corry comes with a package of generous financial rewards and Health & Wellbeing benefits as well as continuous personal and professional development opportunities.
What will you be doing?
· Working with goods in unloading deliveries
· Assisting with loading of lorries
· Stocking out of products
· Picking and assembling orders to be delivered to stores using hand held scanners
· General housekeeping within the warehouse
· Promote high Health and Safety standards within the warehouse
· Any other tasks that may be assigned.
Please take a moment before completing your application form to read this section of the Job Description to ensure that you will be able to demonstrate that you have met the criteria throughout your application.
· Flexibility as advertised
· Clear employment record
· Experience related to the role
High performing warehouse operatives at Harry Corry are;
Hardworking, honest and display an energetic, proactive and flexible approach to the work that they do each day. They are committed and cooperate well with others going the extra mile when needed.
What you will get;
· An enjoyable & supportive working environment
· Full uniform & PPE provided – Polo shirts, Fleece, trousers, safety boots, high vis & gloves. Alternative uniform options are available for the summer months.
· A competitive salary £10.64 per hour.
· Potential to earn a discretionary annual bonus usually paid before Christmas.
· Additional hours are paid at your hourly rate of pay.
· 28 days paid holidays per year with an additional 1 days paid leave to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership.
· Staff discount to treat yourself and your home
· Family friendly working
· Full training to welcome you to the Company and training and coaching opportunities are available during your time with the company.
· Internal progression opportunities.
· A confidential Employee Assistance Programme with access to counselling and other professional services.
· Support with approved medical services.
· Support in times of bereavement.
· Workplace pension scheme
· Plus many more…