· An enjoyable & supportive working environment
· Full uniform & PPE provided – Polo shirts, Fleece, trousers, safety boots, high vis & gloves. Alternative uniform options are available for the summer months.
· A competitive salary
· Potential to earn an annual bonus paid before Christmas.
· Additional hours are paid at your hourly rate of pay.
· 28 days paid holidays per year with an additional 1 days paid leave to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership.
· Staff discount to treat yourself and your home
· Family friendly working
· Full training to welcome you to the Company and training and coaching opportunities are available during your time with the company.
· Internal progression opportunities.
· A confidential Employee Assistance Programme with access to counselling and other professional services.
· Support with approved medical services.
· Support in times of bereavement.
· Workplace pension scheme
· Plus many more…
Please note; Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to personally respond to unsuccessful applicants at this stage. Successful applicants will be contacted via telephone or email generally within two weeks of the vacancy closing date. If you are not contacted your application has not been successful on this occasion. Please sign up for our job alerts to keep up to date on all of our new vacancies.